“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
In following with the various recommendations on social distancing we will continue to postpone services for Sunday, March 29th and Wednesday, April 1st.
Pastor Edwards will continue to to schedule times to meet in small groups as long as possible with the everyday changing recommendations.
In order to maintain safe practices with social distancing:
- Please arrive at scheduled time.
- Please use restroom facilities before arrival. We know that emergencies happen. If this is the case sanitation of the bathroom toilets, facets and doors will have to take place before next visitation.
- The front door will be locked as Pastor Edwards is sanitizing in between visits. Please wait patiently.
- Pastor will open the door when sanitizing is complete. Please refrain from handshakes or hugs and maintain distance.
- Please be seated at the table located in the entrance hallway.
- During communion please hold out hand to receive the host. Pastor will pass an individual cup for the wine.
- When service is complete please exit— please do not walk around the church. If you need something please call to set up a time that Pastor would be able to bring it to the front door for you. The least contact all of us have will decrease the sanitation time between visits making Pastor’s job that much easier.
- Continue to utilize our website and FB page to keep updated. Pastor is working on “going live” as soon as possible.
Any questions or concerns please contact any one of us!
David M. Grundstrom